Specialist data-rich products
designed for complex analysis
Each of our multiclient products contains a unique combination of extensive, newly collected field data, and bespoke, in-depth quantitative interpretation.
These are comprehensive studies that reflect our particular expertise in specific regions and our ability to integrate multi-disciplinary geology & geophysics data.
Developed to provide you with in-depth data for immediate use in E&P
Whether it’s regional map data or detailed analyses of fracture networks, our emphasis is to provide you with data, information and interpretation that are not otherwise available – structured and formatted so that you can incorporate them directly into your chosen G&G software package.
Our Specialist Data Packages
We can mix and match most components of our multiclient products: contact us if you need only some parts of a package, or want to combine parts of different packages.
For further details and pricing:
Our Specialist Zagros Data Packages
Click to view each of our specific Zagros Data Packages
Which Zagros Data Package is right for your requirements?
Zagros Regional Mapping & Balanced Cross-Sections
- Area: Iran, Iraq, South East Turkey
- Target: Exploration
- Content: GIS structure & strat maps, balanced cross-sections, correlation charts
- Purpose: To provide outcrop-scale to regional maps, linking surface stratigraphy and structure to sub-surface interpretation
Regional Appraisal of Fractured Reservoirs
- Area: Kurdistan & NE Iraq
- Target: Early Exploration
- Content: GIS overlays, fracture assessment, seal risk, structural complexity, hydrocarbon occurrences, for all reservoir units
- Purpose: To help high-grading of potential fractured reservoirs and identification of target acreage
Detailed Fracture Characterisation
- Area: Cretaceous, Jurassic & Triassic Reservoirs, Kurdistan Region of Iraq
- Target: Late exploration, development, production
- Content: Detailed extensive quantitative fracture parameters
- Purpose: To provide carefully constrained direct inputs for fracture modelling (e.g. DFNs) and well planning
Our Specialist Zechstein Data Packages
Click to view our specific Zechstein Data Package
Contact GRL Now:
+44 (0)191 384 1759