We’re looking forward to working with GeoLogica to deliver a two-day course titled “An Introduction to Geospatial Workflows for the GeoEnergy Transition” later this month (29-30th November). The course will include the following themes, with examples and exercises relevant for geoscientists who want to apply their experience and expertise to the energy transition:
- Introduction and overview
- Spatial data and GIS fundamentals
- Geospatial data analysis in GIS
- Satellite navigation systems – GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System)
- Imaging and monitoring Earth from space
- Industry trends, digitalization, cloud storage, edge computing, and AI
If you would like to join, there are still a few remaining places – contact GeoLogica as soon as possible!
Update: there’s currently 25% off all bookings for GeoLogica’s November and December course in their Black Friday Sale!